The main campus of Red Rocks Community College is in Lakewood, Colorado, only minutes from the capital Denver and a little more than an hour from the nearest world-class ski slopes. The college is supported by local governments, chambers of commerce, businesses and public school districts. To learn more about this area, select a link below.
Chambers of Commerce
- Colorado Guide
- Arts and Entertainment Around Colorado
- Outdoor Recreation Opportunities in Colorado
- Colorado Ski Country USA
- Colorado Association of Campgrounds, Cabins and Lodges
- Rafting and Water Recreation in Colorado
- Bicycling in Colorado
- State of Colorado Tourism and Recreation Page
Questions? Need to contact us?
See our campus directory.