Contact & Hours
If you need to submit your ACT or SAT test scores to the Assessment Center, there are several ways to do so:
- Email your scores to the Assessment Center
- Fax your scores to the Assessment Center
- Mail your scores to the Assessment Center
- Bring your scores in personally to the Assessment Center
- Contact your high school and have them forward your scores to the Assessment Center
Assessment Center Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment Center Fax : 303.914.6457
Assessment Center Mailing Address:
Red Rocks Community College
Assessment Center, Box 24
13300 West Sixth Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228-1255
The Assessment Center is located behind the Admissions Desk at the main entrance of the Lakewood Campus.
Summer 2014 Assessment Hours
Monday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday* 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Closed Saturday July 5, 2014
No tests are given out 30 minutes before closing. ALL tests are collected at closing.
Arvada Campus: 303.914.6030
Gina Jimenez :: Arvada Campus Academic Services Coordinator and Community Liaison
Additional testing proctors:
Arvada Campus Assessment Hours*
You can see the Arvada Campus Hours at http://www.rrcc.edu/arvada/hours.html
Please remember, all testing requires that you show a picture
- No academic test issued half hour before closing time, single Accuplacer test an hour before closing time and a full Accuplacer test 2 hours before closing time.
- All tests are taken - as complete - (whether it's done or not) when the Testing Center closes. You are responsible for allowing sufficient time to take a test.
- Picture ID required for identification.