Accounting and Business Degrees and Certificates
- Associate of Arts in Business (designated degree/ see below)
In collaboration with Colorado 4-year schools, Colorado has developed a statewide guaranteed transfer program called "gtPathways" to create seamless transfer. Click here for a list of courses that are guaranteed transfer to any Colorado public college or university.
This AA Business Designated Degree will transfer seamlessly to Colorado public colleges or universities.
- Associate of Applied Science
- Accounting - Fundamentals Certificate
- Accounting - Bookkeeping Clerk
- Accounting - Accounting Clerk
- Business - Foundations Certificate
- Business - Leadership Certificate
- Business - Management and Supervision
- Business - Real Estate (Broker)
- Business - Registered Appraiser (not currently available)
- Business - Small Business Startup (see description below)
The Small Business Administration’s statistics estimate nearly 75% of new US jobs are created by small businesses. Whether you’re actively operating as a small business or considering a future venture, the RRCC certificate program can provide “real world” experience and a broad base of knowledge in entrepreneurial skills such as developing business plans, developing clients, exploring start-up capital options, and financial considerations. Click here for more info.
Advising Course Scheduling Guides
Below are the suggested advising course schedule guides for the following areas:
- AAS in Accounting Paraprofessional
- AAS in Accounting Technician
- Accounting Clerk Certificate
- Bookkeeping Clerk Certificate
- AAS in Business - Interdisciplinary
- AAS in Business - Management & Supervision
- AAS in Real Estate
*If you experience problems opening these .pdf files in your browser window try right clicking on the link and save it to your desktop (Windows). For the Mac platform try holding down the control key and clicking on the link to save it to your desktop.
Career Paths/Options in Business
Real Estate Agent
Small Business Owner
Advertising and Public Relations
Gainful Employment Information
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that - prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." (Click here for more information.) The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year's data only. However, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.