Experience innovation and develop your entrepreneurial spirit at Red Rocks Community College! The Entrepreneur Center at RRCC (located at the Lakewood Campus, Room #1252, near the Main Entrance) is a business development and project development resource available to students and alumni of the college.
We strive to build skills in the area of entrepreneurship and link students with the community resources that fuel entrepreneurship and business enterprise ownership. The center provides education about entrepreneurship and small business development, and coordinates college initiatives and events in order to cultivate a culture that supports innovation, exploration, and idea development. Whether you have a passion or curiosity, want to operate a business, or spread your wings with innovative ideas, the Red Rocks Entrepreneur Center is your starting point to success.
These specialized programs are offered to develop aspiring and existing entrepreneurs to further their success.
- Small Business Start-Up Certificate is a series of 7 condensed weekend courses that provide students with intensive instruction designed to assist students in starting their own business. Courses are taught by successful business owners from the business community and provide students with a real-world perspective of small business ownership. Learn more about the Small Business Start-Up Certificate course series in the RRCC Catalog.
- BUS102 Entrepreneurial Operations is a comprehensive 15-week course that engages students in determining business opportunity, feasibility, and operations required to develop and run a successful business. The course introduces students to the community resources and business networks that will allow them to continue developing their business ideas beyond the classroom doors.
- Business mentoring is available to students and alumni of RRCC as an added resource. Work one-on-one with business coaches who have successfully been engaged in business ventures. Take a look at the Entrepreneurship at RRCC video to learn more.
- Links to the Community – RRCC is actively involved with community organizations that support business ownership. Get information about becoming a student member of a local Chamber of Commerce, or seek assistance from organizations in the Denver metro business community who actively support business ownership and development.
- Idea Lab at RRCC – provides opportunities, resources and space to work on real world projects. Work in teams to create designs or prototypes, or other solutions that create business opportunities. Learn more about projects currently in progress at RRCC's Idea Lab page.
- Market Research Resources – The RRCC Library is a good starting point to research market information pertaining to your business or project idea. The expertise of the Librarians at RRCC will provide you with excellent resource links to other libraries in the Denver Metro area.
Visit the Entrepreneur Center at the Lakewood Campus of Red Rocks Community College (Room #1252, near the Main Entrance) or contact Donna Armelino, Business Faculty and Center Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-914-6323.