Career Education Programs
Welcome to Career & Technical Education (CTE) at Red Rocks Community College
CTE ensures a thriving Colorado economy by providing relevant and rigorous education that is connected, responsive and real. CTE at RRCC is serious about training individuals for employment in health care, computer technology, business, construction, renewable energy trades, and many other interesting and dynamic careers.
What makes CTE different from other college and high school programs?
- The CTE pedagogy allows students hands-on experiences that provide relevance to academic competencies
- CTE approved program – must meet some requirements that distinguishes it from an ordinary class
- CTE approved programs link education to business, industry and workforce demands
- CTE programs link secondary education seamlessly to postsecondary education, providing students a clear vision of career success
- CTE provides leadership training that helps students excel in their careers and in their communities
Explore Career & Technical Education Programs Offered at RRCC
Explore the RRCC CTE program home pages to learn more about certificate and degrees offered in each CTE program. View program highlights and requirements, FAQs, employment opportunities in each field, and RRCC program contacts. Our CTE programs are in high-demand, fast-growing fields with the possibility of internships or job placement upon graduation.
Programs in Cooperation with and Taught at Warren Tech: Warren Tech is the career and technical high school for Jeffco Public Schools. Classes follow the Warren Tech/Jeffco Public Schools calendar. Deadlines and class start and end dates differ from those of RRCC. Anyone who has graduated from high school, received a GED, or is age 21 or older may attend Warren Tech by enrolling through Red Rocks Community College and paying RRCC tuition. Adults attend Warren Tech on a space-available basis.
CTE Career Clusters
Click image for full size: