- Register at http://www.rrcc.edu/career-connect to find more resume samples in the Resource Library and create a resume using resume creator.
- Schedule an appointment for a résumé critique or for help in composing a new résumé, email Suzanne.Sullivan@rrcc.edu, stop by room 1260 in the Learning Commons or call 303.914.6361.
- Find out what to bring to a resume appointment.
Résumé Development Sessions
- Small group sessions on developing a résumé from scratch and building a portfolio
- Please check back for a schedule of future resume development sessions.
- To schedule a resume appointment, or for more information, email Suzanne.Sullivan@rrcc.edu
- Select three to five of your best references
- Request permission from your references and update their contact information
- Once you are called for an interview, give references specific information about the job you are applying for; give them the job announcement whenever possible
- Reference template
Search for Jobs and Internships
Browse Employment websites