AGS – Specialist Programs
The following programs have a transfer agreement with Metropolitan State College of Denver:
Graphic Design/Print Production
Other AGS – Specialist degree requirements
- A minimum of 60 credits is required for the Associate of General Studies degree. Meet with a faculty advisor.
- You must earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C average) in order to graduate. The grade in all transfer courses must be a C or higher.
- You must complete a minimum of 15 credits in your program area at RRCC.
- You must file an application for graduation during the term in which you intend to graduate according to the deadline published in the class schedule for that semester. You must apply to graduate within one year of completing requirements.
- No more than six credits of independent study course work may be applied toward an associate degree program.
- There is no limit on special-topics courses allowed to count toward a degree. In individual cases, the limit will be determined by the program area. If you are taking special-topics courses, consult with your advisor regarding how these credits will apply toward a degree.
- The college reserves the right to substitute or delete courses.
- If you are applying for an additional degree at RRCC, you must complete an additional 15 credits at RRCC and the requirements for the degree.
- With the approval of a faculty advisor, up to three credits of internship may count toward a degree.