- You must earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C average). Some programs will require at least a B or C in specific courses.
- The college reserves the right to substitute or delete courses in degree or certificate programs.
- Not all programs or courses are available each semester.
- Courses numbered below 100 will not count toward any degree or certificate.
- You must submit an Application for Graduation during the term in which you intend to graduate according to the deadline published in the class schedule for that semester.