High School Students
RRCC welcomes high school students who are at least 17 years old and can benefit from our instructional programs. Students utilizing this Concurrent Enrollment (CE) option will receive both high school and college credit for RRCC classes that are completed with a C grade or higher. Ask your counselor about Warren Tech and other concurrent enrollment options. To enroll, follow these steps:
- Complete paperwork available at your high school counseling office.
- Complete a RRCC Application for Admission.
- Complete a Concurrent Enrollment registration form.
- Complete additional forms, if required, for the specific program you wish to enter at RRCC. Consult with your high school counselor.
- Complete the College Opportunity Fund (COF) application
- Complete the Accuplacer assessment at RRCC or submit qualifying ACT/SAT scores to the Assessment Center.
- Contact the Concurrent Enrollment office at 303.914.6350 or visit www.rrcc.edu/hs to schedule an appointment for academic advising and registration.