The Honors List recognizes those who have achieved an outstanding level of academic success at RRCC. The Honors List designation is recorded on your official academic transcript, and you receive recognition during the college’s annual graduation ceremony. The Commencement Program Honors List designation is based on the cumulative GPA for your graduating semester (summer/fall) and at the close of the preceding semester for spring graduates. The diploma and transcript Honors List designation is based on the cumulative GPA achieved after successful completion of all degree/certificate requirements.
To receive this academic honor, you:
- Must be graduating in the current spring semester or have graduated the previous summer or fall semester.
- Must have earned for all credits, a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.85 "or higher" by the graduating term to be recognized during the graduation ceremony.
- Must have earned an overall cumulative GPA of 3.85 for all courses taken at RRCC for designation on the transcript and diploma.
- Must have taken at least 15 credits of course work through RRCC.
- Must have completed the requirements for an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of General Studies or Associate of Applied Science degree; or have completed a certificate program containing at least 30 credits.