Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Grant
CCAMPIS Will Help You Pay for Childcare
The CCAMPIS Program is an amazing opportunity for Parents who are also pursuing degrees at Red Rocks Community College. This award supplements tuition for your child to attend The Children’s Center @ Red Rocks.
How will this help you and your child?
- Work toward achieving your academic goals and future economic security knowing your child is well taken care of and close by.
- Get your studying out of the way during the day so you can be mom or dad full-time when you go home.
- The Children’s Center is a model training center, so your child will be in the best of hands while you study.
- Maintain a course load of at least 9 credit hours in the Fall and Spring; 3 credit hours in the Summer
- Maintain Good Academic Standing
- You are completing 67% or more of your cumulative attempted credit hours
- You have a 2.0 GPA or better
- Pell Grant Eligible
Priority For Families Who Are
- Parents are currently enrolled as a full-time student
You can also pick up an application at the Children’s Center @ Red Rocks, located at the Lakewood Campus.
When you’re involved with CCAMPIS you will need to:
- Maintain a minimum course load of 9-credit hours per semester (fall/spring), 3-credit hours in the summer
- Meet at least once each semester with the CCAMPIS Navigator to discuss plans for a successful semester
- Maintain good academic standing (67% completion of credits attempted, 2.0 GPA or higher)
- Complete FAFSA in a timely manner each year
- Seek scholarship funds through the RRCC Foundation <link> (Application is available each spring)
- Participate in parent education/engagement activities through the Children’s Center
- Notify the Project Director of any change in enrollment status
- You cannot be receiving a child care subsidy from another local, state or federal program