Advising Guides :: Computer Technology Program
The following recommended course schedules / advising plans (.pdf format) apply to all degrees and certificates offered through the Computer Technology Program.
- Computer Network Specialist (AAS)
- Computer Network Specialist (Certificate)
- Computer Security Specialist (AAS) (Coming soon.)
- Computer Support Technician (AAS)
- Computer Support Technician (Certificate)
- Game Development (AAS)
- Game Development (Certificate)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (AAS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Certificate)
- PC Applications Specialist (AAS)
- PC Applications Specialist (Certificate)
- Programming Specialist (AAS)
- Web Development (AAS)
- Web Development (Certificate)
For any other questions or to schedule an advisement appointment, call the Computer Technology Department at 303.914.6430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gainful Employment Information
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." (Click here for more information.) The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year's data only. However, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.