Semester Request Form
For accommodations, please download, fill-out, and E-mail the Semester Request Form to ODS@rrcc.edu. This form is to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of every semester.
Interpreter or Captionists Request
To request an Interpreter or Captionists for a 1-time event, please download and submit the following form to the Interpreting Coordinator at least 7 days in advance at Stacy.Roe@rrcc.edu.
For semester long class accommodations, submit your completed Semester Request Form 2 weeks prior to the first day of class.
Testing Accommodations Form
1. Students are required to provide the instructor with a copy of the Test Quiz Administration form preferably 1 week prior to the test and NO LATER than the class day prior to the test date. (ex. test is on Wednesday you should have the form on Monday).
2. If the Student fails to provide the form in the time above you have the right to deny them their request. The student will need to speak to Audra Nicks.
3. The instructor must complete the form and return it and a copy of the test and any other additional instructions or supplies to Audra Nicks in the Office of Disability Services.
4. Tests are administered in the Testing Center unless otherwise authorized by the Disability Services Director, Jean Kelly.
5. The student will need to schedule a time to take the test with Audra Nicks if they are taking the test in our office.
Disability Parking Permit Application
Disability Parking permit applications are available through the Red Rocks Campus Police Department.
Note: if you have a valid State-issued disability placard, you do not need to apply for a Red Rocks placard. RRCC placards must be renewed each semester.
All online forms are available in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms.