Red Rocks Community College welcomes anyone 17 years of age or older, who
can benefit from our instructional programs and courses, including high school
graduates, non-graduates, or students at
least 16 years old who are currently enrolled in a high school concurrent
enrollment program. Students younger than age 17 who are not in a
concurrent enrollment program may apply for a waiver of the age requirement
through the office of the Vice President for Student Services.
Complete the RRCC application. Upon completion, you will receive a User ID number (The user ID starts with a capital “S” followed by 8 numbers (example: S12345678) Save this number as you will need it for registration and all other correspondence with RRCC.
2. Sign up for COF
As a Colorado resident, the College Opportunity Fund will help you save money on tuition. Complete the Colorado Opportunity fund application link at www.rrcc.edu/cof.
3. Meet Assessment Requirements
- The Accuplacer is the state-required test that provides information in these areas to help you and your academic advisor make appropriate course choices.
- Students who have graduated from a Colorado public or private high school (or its equivalent) during the previous academic year, or students who will be working toward a degree within the Colorado Community College System. Must be assessed for reading, writing, and mathematics ability.
- You will not have to test your skills if: you are not seeking a degree; if you can show proof (ACT/SAT scores taken within the last five years) that the minimum requirements have already been met; or if you already have a previous college degree (AA., A. S, B.A./B.S. or higher).
- Please check on our assessment website to see if your scores exempt you from this requirement.
- This is not an entrance exam. No appointment is required Information: 303.914.6720
4. See an advisor /print out New Student Checklist
5. Pick your classes
Look through the schedule (.pdf) and register online through (RRCC portal).
6. Set up your email account
You can’t afford to miss out. Campus email will be the primary communication tool for your Faculty members, Advisors, Financial Aid staff, Enrollment Services, Business Office, Office of Student Life, College Foundation, Instructional Services, and more. Activate your account today. Click here to set up your account.
If you are a continuing student and wish to register or check your account:
Login by using your User ID (capital "S" followed by an 8 digit number) in the User ID field. If you do not know your User ID, contact the Admissions Office at 303.914.6348.
Enter your 6 digit PIN. If this is your first time logging in, use your birthdate (MMDDYY). If you do not remember your PIN, enter your User ID and click Forgot PIN?.
Red Rocks Community College does not provide student housing, and therefore does not require any vaccinations as a requirement of admission or continuing enrollment.