A Scholarship Reviewer is assigned 10-12 scholarship applications to review and score using established review criteria and a scoring rubric. Each application takes approximately 30 minutes, on average, to read and score. Applications include transcripts, general personal and academic information, one or two recommendation letters, and a short essay. Applications are vetted by RRCC Foundation staff prior to review to ensure that the student meets the basic eligibility requirements for the scholarship program for which they have applied. NO experience necessary, training is provided.
Commitment of time: 4-5 hours to be completed between: Mid-April 2017 to Mid-May 2017
Location: Individually online or facilitated group sessions at your place of business.
You can become a Scholarship Reviewer by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Partnerships & Collaborations
In support of Red Rocks Community College, the RRCC Foundation regularly collaborates with individuals and organizations to pursue mutually beneficial opportunities and address common challenges.
To begin your partnership with the Red Rocks Community College Foundation please contact Ron Slinger, AVP for Institutional Advancement and Executive Director, The RRCC Foundation, at 303.914.6417.
- Arvada Wheat Ridge Service Ambassadors for Youth (AWRSAY)
- RRCC Alumni
- Colorado Gaming Association
- Community First Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Education Center
- St. Anthony Hospital - Centura Health
- and many other businesses that champion the transformative power of education!
- Voted 2016 Best of the Best Local Non-Profit by the readers of the Arvada Press, Lakewood Sentinel, and the Wheat Ridge Transcript!
- Voted 2015 Best of the Best Local Non-Profit by the readers of the Arvada Press, Golden/Foothills Transcript, and the Wheat Ridge Transcript!
- 2014 Scholarship Provider of the Year, College and University Category - National Scholarship Provider Association
- Voted 2013 Best of the Best Local Non-Profit by the readers of the Arvada Press, Golden/Foothills Transcript, Lakewood Sentinel and the Wheat Ridge Transcript!
- 2011 West Chamber Non-Profit of the Year