Red Rocks Community College Foundation Make a Donation
The important work of the Red Rocks Community College Foundation wouldn't be possible without the generosity of the many individual and business supporters who make annual donations to the Foundation.
Donations can either be made to a specific area such as scholarships, teaching chair awards, or the Arvada campus expansion project or to the unrestricted Fund for Excellence, which funds a variety of needs at the college.
More ways to donate:
- To make a gift today, call (or email) Ron Slinger at 303.914.6417. All major credit cards can be accepted by phone.
- To learn more about setting up a named fund, creating a scholarship endowment, or remembering Red Rocks in your estate planning, contact Ron Slinger at email@example.com.
- To make a gift as a RRCC Employee, download a copy of this Employee Donation Form.
- To set up a monthly payroll deduction donation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Red Rocks faculty and
- To make a gift by mail, download a copy of
this donation form
It is the policy of the Red Rocks Community College Foundation to promptly acknowledge the receipt of all donations. Moderate administrative fees are charged annually to all funds. Fees range from 0 to 4 percent. The fee covers expenses such as record keeping, audits, tax returns, creating financial statements, scholarship and grant fund applications, and more. Contact Ron Slinger at 303.914.6417 with questions regarding fees.
"Your generosity has greatly assisted me in pursuing my professional goals; and it represents not only an honor, but also a great inspiration to me."