Red Rocks Community College Foundation Make a Donation
The important work of the Red Rocks Community College Foundation wouldn't be possible without the generosity of the many individual and business supporters who make annual donations to the Foundation.
Donations can either be made to a specific area such as scholarships, teaching chair awards, or the Children's Center @ Red Rocks or to the unrestricted Fund for Excellence, which funds a variety of needs at the college.
Make a difference in the life of a Red Rocks student today by donating
online! (You can designate your donation under the "special
instructions box" once you click below.)
"I believe it takes courage AND kindness to change the life of someone you don't know, and I thank you for changing mine."
-Maria, Barber Family Foundation Scholarship Recipient
Other methods of donation:
- To make a gift as a RRCC Employee, download a copy of this Employee Donation Form
- To make a gift today, call (or email) Ron Slinger at 303.914.6417. All major
credit cards can be accepted by phone.
- To make a gift by mail, download a copy of
this donation form.
- To set up a monthly payroll deduction donation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Red Rocks faculty and
- To learn more about setting up a named fund, creating a scholarship endowment, or remembering Red Rocks in your estate planning, contact Ron Slinger at email@example.com.
It is the policy of the Red Rocks Community College Foundation to promptly acknowledge the receipt of all donations. Moderate administrative fees are charged annually to all funds. Fees range from 0 to 4 percent. The fee covers expenses such as record keeping, audits, tax returns, creating financial statements, scholarship and grant fund applications, and more. Contact Ron Slinger at 303.914.6417 with questions regarding fees.