Holistic Health Professional Degree and Certificates
Welcome to the Holistic Health Professional Degree & Certificate programs where you can learn from professionals with years of experience and a passion for life.
To enroll into any Holistic Health course, you must have one of the following documented with the college:
- Successful completion of ENG 090 or higher** (with a C or better)
- English ACT of 18 or SAT of 440**
- Accuplacer sentence skills of 95 or higher**
- Successful completion of ESL 053 & 093 coursework**
- Students with a college degree of AA, AS or higher**
**Documentation is required
This is a 61 credit degree that transfers to the Integrative Therapeutic Practices program at Metropolitan State College of Denver.
This program is intended to enhance health care practice as well as to prepare one to be a facilitator in alternative types of health care.
A total of 16 credits is required for the certificate. '
Certificate in Massage Therapy- NEW!
Complete your prerequisites this Spring and Summer!
Career Paths / Options in Holistic Health
- Nutritional counseling
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Naturopathic medicine
See your advisor to map out your educational pathway to your chosen career path.