The Red Rocks Community College job application is available online. Please print out and fill in the application completely. All positions require a successful criminal background check prior to an employment offer.
Non-Classified Employee Application Process
Classified Employee Application Process
Other Relevant Forms
Full Time Benefited
- Technical Professional – Administrative Specialist III-School Aged Child Care
- Technical Professional – Executive Assistant to the Vice President
- Technical Professional – Access Librarian
- Technical Professional – LIbrary Instruction
- Technical Professional – School Age Child Care Site Manager I Morrison/Littleton Area
- Technical Professional – School Age Child Care Site Manager I Westminster Area
- Technical Professional – Testing & Evaluation Specialist
Part Time Hourly
- Arvada/School Age Child Care - Group Leader I, II, III
- Computer Technician
- Custodian I - Third Shift at RRCC
- Police Intern – Campus Police Department
- Part Time Instructor in Chemistry
- Part Time Instructor in COLLEGE LEVEL MATHEMATICS
- Part Time Instructor in Fine Woodworking Lutherie
- Part Time Instructor in MS OFFICE 2010
- Part Time Instructor in NETWORKING
- Part Time Instructor in WEB DESIGN
Hiring procedures for part-time instructorsRed Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Bill Dial, Executive Director of Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator, Title VII/Equal Opportunity Coordinator, ADA/Sec 504 Coordinator, 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, Co 80228. 303.914.6298, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Rocks Community College only accepts resumes for full-time positions when there is announced position open. To apply for an open position please follow the guidelines on the position announcement. Position announcements are available on this page, and is posted on our job board outside of the Human Resources Office in room 1320 of the Lakewood Campus.
Effective July 1, 2003, it is Red Rocks Community College's procedure to conduct pre-employment background checks on all employment finalists to determine or verify background information, including criminal history, references from previous employment, qualifications, and, when applicable, driving history. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
You may also check out the state of Colorado web site for information on state classified job descriptions, minimum qualifications or other jobs that are open and available. Scroll down to Human Resource Services and select the category you would like to view.