Important Messages / Upcoming Dates
Important upcoming academic deadlines and events can be found on the RRCC Academic Calendar.
Welcome to RRCC
- Human Resources
- Jacqui Oakley, Senior Coordinator, Employment - 303.914.6299 or Jacqui.Oakley@rrcc.edu
- Deborah Houser, Assistant HR Director, Deputy Title IX Coordinator - 303.914.6224 or Deborah.Houser@rrcc.edu
- Arnie Oudenhoven, Executive Director, HR, Title IX Coordinator, - 303.914.6298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Police
- Accessibility Services
- Audio Visual
- IT Helpdesk
Discounts / Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Tuition Assistance Instructions/Application 2014-2015
- Stephanie Powers - 303.914.6573
- Instructor Supplementary Service Reimbursement - Adobe Form
- Instructor Supplementary Service Reimbursement - Printer Friendly Manual Form
- Coffee (Fridays)
- Enjoy half off your coffee at the coffee shop on Friday!
- Receive up to 10% off select merchandise. Exclusions may apply. Please see a Bookstore representative for more details.
- Employees may check out books, Amazon Kindles, movies, and much more. Stop by the Library for more information.
- Fitness Center
- Gain access to the RRCC Fitness Center. $25 for 16-week session. Stop by for a tour and more information.
- Board Policy
- School Closure
- Campus Closures page
- Parking Permit
- Employee ID
- Please visit the Student Life desk (West end of campus across from Instructional Services).
- Sexual Misconduct Procedures for Employees, Students and Volunteers
If an Adjunct Instructor has an additional position/s on campus (tutoring, grant work, or anything else on a timesheet) you cannot exceed twenty-eight (28) hours per week.
Each credit hour taught is multiplied by 2.25 to find the total number of contact hours for that week.
Example: You teach 9 credits for the fall semester and you are scheduled to tutor…
9 x 2.25 = 20.25 contact hours per week which would leave you with a maximum of 7.75 hours per week for tutoring.