Current Employment Opportunities at Red Rocks Community College
The Red Rocks Community College job application is available online. Please print out and fill in the application completely. All positions require a successful criminal background check prior to an employment offer.
Classified Employee Application Process
Other Relevant Forms
Full Time (Benefit Eligible)
- Dean of Instruction - Arvada (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Dean of Instruction - Lakewood (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Executive Director, Human Resources
- Faculty - Computer Technology (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Faculty - English (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Faculty - Math (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Faculty - Physician Assistant Program (Application Deadline - 5:00 p.m. 02/05/2016)
- Site Manager (This position is open until filled)
- Toddler Preschool Teacher (This position is open until filled)
Part Time Hourly
- Arvada/Lakewood/Golden/Westminster - School Age Child Care Group Leader I, II, III
- Assistant Toddler Preschool Teacher
- Police Intern – Campus Police Department
Instructor (Part time)
- College Level Mathematics
- Fine Woodworking Lutherie
- MS OFFICE 2010
- WEB DESIGN
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Office Technology (MOT) Instructor
- Nursing CNA
Hiring procedures for part-time instructors
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
RRCC has designated the Assistant Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Deborah Houser, Assistant Director of Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator, Title VII/Equal Opportunity Coordinator, ADA/Sec 504 Coordinator, 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, Co 80228. 303.914.6224, email@example.com.
Red Rocks Community College only accepts resumes for full-time positions when there is announced position open. To apply for an open position please follow the guidelines on the position announcement. Position announcements are available on this page, and is posted on our job board outside of the Human Resources Office in room 1320 of the Lakewood Campus.
Effective July 1, 2003, it is Red Rocks Community College's procedure to conduct pre-employment background checks on all employment finalists to determine or verify background information, including criminal history, references from previous employment, qualifications, and, when applicable, driving history. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
You may also check out the state of Colorado web site for information on state classified job descriptions, minimum qualifications or other jobs that are open and available. Scroll down to Human Resource Services and select the category you would like to view.