Summer Study Camp
The Summer Study Camp is an opportunity to explore academic and career paths while becoming familiar with US customs and culture, and improving English skills. We also include a variety of exciting outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer. Traditional classroom and outdoor activities combine to create an exciting learning experience.
Two-week to eight-week programs are available. Classes run from June to August. View the Summer Study Camp brochure here. Special arrangements for custom times, curriculum, and activities can be provided.
Students attend classes an average of three to four hours per day, five days per week.
- Scientific instruction may include mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geology, environmental science, and energy technology.
- Liberal Arts instruction may include Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, History, Political Science, Literature, Fine Arts, Multimedia, Theater, ASL, Journalism, Psychology, Etc.
- English instruction includes grammar, reading, writing, and communication. All of our instructors are highly qualified professionals with master’s degrees, international experience, and fluency in more than one language.
Two days per week are spent outside the classroom. *
• White water rafting
• Horseback riding
• Overnight camping
• Major League Baseball game
• Hiking in the Rocky Mountain foothills
• Shopping at high-end outlet stores
• Dinner Theatre
• Film on the Rocks: Red Rocks Amphitheater
* Type and number of activities will depend upon length of session chosen by student.