Values, Mission Statement, & Vision
- Customer Service
- Quality of Life
Principles that define our behavior and beliefs form the Department’s culture:
- Provide a safe environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- Use of open communications to facilitate coordination and understanding of our public safety mission / vision.
- Emphasize customer service by providing an environment for solving public safety issues.
- Accountable for our response to public safety issues.
- Enhance the quality of life within our community through responses to events or issues.
Our dedication and commitment to excellence in public safety creates a safe learning environment.
The Red Rocks Community College Campus Police Department will provide a safe and secure campus free of crime and safety hazards.
People have visited this page.