Welcome to RRCC Student Health Clinic!
- Annual Physical Exams and Program Physicals for signature
- Multiple sick visits or consultations as needed
- Evaluation and Treatment of Common Illnesses
- STI Testing and Counseling
- Women’s Health including Birth Control Counseling and Pregnancy Testing ($)
- Dermatology (skin) Evaluations: acne, moles, rashes, bites, infections, etc.
- Preventative Healthcare: diet/exercise counseling and smoking/tobacco cessation
- In - Office Procedures: stitches, toe nail removal, wart removal, etc. ($)
- Vaccinations and Seasonal Flu Shots ($)
- Lab work ($)
Behavioral Health Services:
- Brief counseling to help with stress, depression, and other life challenges is provided by a licensed therapist from Jefferson Center for Mental Health.
- Students may qualify for up to six sessions at no charge, or may be referred to community resources.
- This clinic does not prescribe medications for mental health diagnoses.
- Visit http://www.rrcc.edu/counseling/ for additional information.
- Prescriptions for non-controlled medications may be given as determined by a provider.
- Prescriptions must be filled at an outside pharmacy of your choice.
- Prescriptions for controlled substances will NOT be provided under ANY circumstances: Narcotics, sleep aids (Lunesta or Ambien), ADHD medicines, anti-anxiety, or mental health medications.
Payment for Procedures, Vaccines, and Tests:
- While the cost of the office visit is covered, you will be charged for certain in-office procedures, tests, medications, and vaccines in order to cover the cost of materials.
- All external laboratory tests (including those needed to make a diagnosis during an exam) must be paid for by the patient.
This clinic does not take insurance of any kind.
- To schedule an appointment please call 303-914-6655 or visit the clinic in person.
- Walk-in appointments are available on a first come first served basis.
Urgent and Emergent Situations:
We will triage urgent patients within our scope of medical practice. Patients may be transferred to the nearest emergency department or urgent care as determined by the provider.
If you are experiencing a life threatening situation or illness, please call 911.
Medical Director- Tana Smith, MD
Clinical Director and Full Time Physician Assistant- Johnna Jaynes, MMS, PA-C
Part Time Physician Assistant- Ginger Stewart, MMS, PA-C
Behavioral Health Counselor- Katey Parsons, LPC
Full Time Medical Assistant- Nicole Brown, CMA
Front Office Clerical Assistants- we employ work-study RRCC students and hourly employees