Payment Plan Information
Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Payment Plan
RRCC will be utilizing Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) as our current semester payment plan processor.
- This payment plan can only be utilized for the CURRENT semester. It cannot be used to pay a past due balance, or a collections balance.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester.
- Payment plans that require a down payment will have those payments processed immediately.
Simple steps to enroll:
1. Go to www.rrcc.edu
2. Log into your “the Rock” account
3. Select the Student Finance tab
4. Under Payment Options & Refunds tab select “NBS Payment Plan”
5. Select “Sign up for a Payment Plan”
6. Follow the instructions to get set up
Target dates to enroll by:
Summer 2017 Payment Plan available on April 3, 2017
Last day to enroll online
Required down payment
Number of payments
|April 3rd||None||5||Apr 5th - Aug 5th|
|Apr 4 - May 3||None||4||May 5th - Aug 5th|
|May 4 - June 1||None||3||June 5th - Aug 5th|
|June 2 - June 23||25%||2||July 5th - Aug 5th|
|June 24 - July 27||25%||1||Aug 5th Only|
These payments are processed on the 5th of each month.
|April 3 - April 18||None||4||Apr 20th - Aug 20th|
|April 19 - May 18||None||3||May 20th - July 20th|
|May 19 - June 8th||None||2||June 20 - July 20th|
|June 9th - July 11th||25%||1||July 20th Only|
These payments are processed on the 20th of each month.
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately!
Important Payment Plan Information:
Once you have your account set up, you can access it anytime by following the same steps you used to sign up for a payment plan via the Rock. Once you’ve logged in, you can access the following tools:
- You can view your balance due, payments made, increases or decreases to your tuition and fee amounts, and other account information.
- If someone will be paying tuition and fees on your behalf, you can now add an “Authorized Party” to your account.
- If you would like to make a payment towards your tuition and fees in addition to your scheduled payment, you can do so by using the “Make a Payment” option of your NBS account. This payment will reduce your next scheduled payment by that amount.
- If your account is NOT in good standing, a hold will be placed on your account that cannot be removed until the account is brought to current or until the balance due has been paid in full.
- If your payment plan is terminated due to non-sufficient funds or non-payment, you may be subject to additional fees.
Cashier’s Office Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm