Office of Veteran Affairs
Red Rocks Community College welcomes veterans and has an Office of Veterans Affairs to serve you.
Red Rocks Community College was ranked in "Best for Vets review of colleges" awards
Blue Authorization/ Certification Form
- Must be renewed each semester
- Must be fully complete, with Advisors initials, and Student Signature. See our sample form for further explanation: Blue Certification Form
- Post 9/11 veterans are required to provide a copy of their award letter
Contact the RRCC Office of Veterans Affairs should you have any change in classes:
- Deployment or Training Exercises under Orders
- Change of Schedule or Addition/ Subtraction of Classes
Donna is RRCC’s official Veterans Administration Liaison, Certification Officer. She does not work for Dept. of Veterans Affair, nor does she have access to the Veteran's Administration files.
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday through Thursday
Office is located in room 1253 in the Learning Commons.