Office of Veterans Affairs
Red Rocks Community College welcomes veterans and has an Office of Veterans Affairs to serve you. Getting your degree is a smart move!
Red Rocks Community College was ranked in "Best for Vets" awards since 2011 and has been named a 2014 Military Friendly School®.
Blue Authorization/ Certification Form
- Must be renewed each semester
- Must be fully complete, with Advisors initials, and Student Signature. See our sample form for further explanation: Blue Certification Form
- Post 9/11 veterans are required to provide a copy of their award letter
Contact the RRCC Office of Veterans Affairs should you have any change in classes:
- Deployment or Training Exercises under Orders
- Change of Schedule or Addition/ Subtraction of Classes
- the prior credit-it is now mandatory. All veteran students must have all transcripts, including military experience, in and evaluated by the end of their first term
Donna is RRCC’s School Certifying Official. She does not work for Dept. of Veteran Affairs, nor does she have access to the Veteran's Administration files.
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday
NEW Hours: effective 04/01/14
9:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Fridays
In the absence of Donna Merriman, Melodie Moll will assist veterans.
She will be in either the Veteran Center-room 1252 or Student Records-room 1200.
M-F 8 to 4:30
Office is located in room 1252 in the Learning Commons.