Apply for Veterans Educational Benefits

Getting Started

Other VA Programs:

  • Ch. 30 New GI Bill
  • Ch. 34 Old GI Bill
  • Ch. 35 Survivors & Dependents Assistance (DEA)
  • Ch. 1606 Reserve/National Guard
  • Ch. 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP)
  • If you qualify for both the Montgomery GI bill and the Original Ch. 34 GI bill as Retired Military: For the purpose of claiming Dependents, copies of your Marriage License and the Birth Certificates of your Dependent Children are required, along with the final DD-214.
  • If you are a member of the National Guard/Reserve (Chapter 1606), you will need a copy of your DD-2384 (NOBE). Obtain this form through your unit.
  • Acquiring copy of DD-214 Discharge/ Separation Papers:
  • Go online to:

Denver Regional Office (Colorado/Wyoming)
155 Van Gordon St, Lakewood CO 80228

(Located just South East of the Lakewood Campus, off 2nd Ave & Van Gordon)
The Denver Regional Office is open for walk-in interviews with our General Benefits Counselors from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Regional Office Benefits Counselors are available by telephone
(1.800.827.1000) from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.

Veterans Administration Hospital, Denver Colorado
1055 Clermont St, Denver, CO 80220
303.399.8020 or Outside Denver Area 1.888.336.8262

Veteran Financial Aid Basics, Exclusive Scholarships 

As a current or former member of the armed forces, you are eligible to many exclusive scholarships.

Follow the link below for a helpful guide, and a comprehensive list of scholarships.