There's no time like Weekend Classes time!
It's the BEST TIME to:
- Choose the format that fits your lifestyle!
- Choose classes that start throughout the semester!
- Choose from over 100 classes!
- Choose a three-credit class you can complete in three weekends!
Weekend Classes are held on weekends! So if you work, have a family, or just want something interesting to do on Friday nights, Saturdays, and/or Sundays, Weekend Classes are for you. You can work on a college degree or just take classes for fun. Or maybe you want to brush up on some skills you need for your job. Whatever the class is, and for whatever reason you’re taking it, you can be sure the class you choose will be more intense. Whether it runs for fifteen Saturdays, six Saturdays and Sundays, or three weekends, it will require that you complete all of your homework assignments and attend each session. And don’t be surprised when you discover you’re having a lot of fun, meeting new and interesting people, and gaining confidence as you learn useful and important information.
Weekend Class Listings by Semester
- View Weekend Classes for Spring 2017
- View Weekend Classes for Summer 2017
- View Weekend Classes for Fall 2017
Weekend Class Syllabi
View list below for posted syllabi (not all syllabi are posted for weekend classes)
You will need Adobe Reader to view .pdf files.
Lakewood Campus Classes - Summer 2017
Arvada Campus Classes - Summer 2017
Lakewood Campus Classes - Spring 2017
- ACC 133601 - Tax Help Colorado Practicum
- BIO 111601 - General College Biology I w/ Lab
- COM 115601 - Public Speaking
- COM 125601 - Interpersonal Communication
- COM 263601 - Conflict Resolution
- ECO 202601 - Principles of Microeconomics
- EIC 130601 - National Electrical Code I
- FIW 118601 - Introduction to Turning
- GEY 127601 - Oil and Gas Geology
- GEY 130601 - Dinosaurs of Colorado
- HIS 225601 - Colorado History
- HIS 247601 - 20th Century World History
- HPR 102601- CPR for Professionals
- HVA 113 - Refrigerant Recovery Training
- HWE 113601 - First Aid and Adult CPR
- OUT 101601 - Mountaineering
- OUT 136640 - Leave No Trace Trainer Cert
- OUT 158601 - Survival Plants in Spring I
- OUT 168601 - Avalanche Awareness Level I
- POS 105602 - Introduction to Political Science
- PSY 101601- General Psychology I
- PSY 118601 - Spiritual Psychology
- PSY 249601 - Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 275601 - Psychology of the Internet
- SBM 101601- Starting a Small Business
- SBM 106601 - Recordkeeping-Small Business
- SBM 108601 - Marketing for a Small Business
- SBM 112601 - Financing a Small Business
- SBM 113601 - Writing a Business Plan
- SOC 101601 - Introduction to Sociology I
- SOC 102601 - Introduction to Sociology II