Transfer Agreements

Customized Transfer Agreements

RRCC's Teacher Education (Teacher Licensure) program offers customized transfer agreements with the following public institution:

Statewide Degree with Designation (DwD) Transfer Agreement

RRCC Education Department follows the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) Degree with Designation (DwD) transfer agreement.  Some of the 60 credits are dependent on the four year school you are attending. Secondary Education Students wishing to pursue a career in secondary education (grades 7-12) should take Introduction to Teacher Education (EDU 221) and the Co-requisite Field Experience Practicum (EDU 288) to complete an AA degree. All electives should be in EDU and the subject matter you plan on teaching. All Education Students, it is highly recommended that you consult an EDU advisor to ensure that you are following the correct course sequence for transfer.

Click here to see the degrees that transfer seamlessly to Colorado public colleges or universities.