Why Choose RRCC?

The radiologic technology program is housed within the new RRCC Arvada campus which is home to several other healthcare programs including Physician Assistant, Medical Assistant, Nurse Aide, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Integrated Health Professions, and Massage Therapy. The modern campus houses new lab facilities, and a variety of services including financial aid, advising, admissions, food service, bookstore, etc.

For a tour of the campus, please see the Arvada Campus Video 


Program Highlights

  • Instructors are highly experienced
  • Students have access to multiple types of x-ray equipment for hands-on practice
  • Students receive a well-rounded, hands-on training experience at clinical sites
  • JRCERT accredited
  • High completion rate, ARRT pass rate, and job placement rates

Program Effectiveness Data

2020 program completion rate was 95% with 20 students initially enrolled and 19 students graduated 

100% ARRT Pass Rate in 2020 & 2021

During the years 2016-2020: 

  • 99% (106 of 107) Students who began the program, graduated the program
  • 93% (98 of 106*) First time examinees passed the ARRT credentialing examination on the first attempt, within 6 months of graduation
  • 96% (67 of 70**) Graduates who reported actively seeking employment were hired within 12 months of graduation 

​*106 of 106 (100%) graduates took the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) credentialing examination for the first time, within 6 months of graduation
**70 of 106 (66%) graduates reported actively seeking employment within 12 months of graduation via an employment survey. The remaining 36 (34%) graduates were classified (per JRCERT policy) as "not actively seeking employment" because they did not respond to the survey or reported being enrolled in a continuing education program.  

Current program effectiveness data can also be accessed through the JRCERT Program Effectiveness Data Chart or the JRCERT Accredited Program Details.

Clinical Affiliates

Current clinical affiliations include (subject to change):

  • St. Anthony’s Hospital (Lakewood)
  • St. Anthony’s North (Westminster)
  • 84th Neighborhood Clinic (Westminster)
  • Lutheran Medical Center (Wheat Ridge)
  • St. Joseph’s Hospital (Denver)
  • Kaiser Permanente (Denver)
  • Touchstone Imaging (Wheat Ridge)
  • Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette)
  • Platte Valley Medical Center (Brighton)
  • Invision Sally Jobe (Golden)
  • Miramont Wellness Center (Ft. Collins)


RRCC is accredited by the The Higher Learning Commission (Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools), and its programs are approved by the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education and Colorado Community College System.  To view RRCC's accreditation status, visit JRCERT Accredited Program Details.

The radiologic technology program is also accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).  

The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois  60606-3182
Email: mail.jrcert.org

For more information, go to www.jrcert.org.  This website provides information about the JRCERT Standards and how reporting process.


"I had the pleasure of hosting a Red Rocks student in my medical imaging department. I was very impressed with her knowledge and willingness to learn. She was fluent in most exams and great with patients. The education she has received from Red Rocks is exceptional. I would love to have students from Red Rocks any day!

-Jenny Nguyen RT(R)(BD)
Invision Sally Jobe

"Everyone at RRCC has been super helpful. It has been tough going back to school and being a parent at the same time but RRCC has been great. All of the instructors in the Radiologic Technology program are really there for you. So glad I decided to get an education here. Thanks Red Rocks!

-Mitch Davis RT(R)
RRCC Graduate

I've been a Radiologic Technologist for over 40 years. I've worked in seven states in various facilities (i.e. hospitals, clinics, orthopedic surgeons office, etc.). I've been very impressed by the knowledge shown by the Red Rocks Radiology students. They've shown a lot of confidence in the clinical setting. I recommend their program to anyone interested in Radiological Sciences.

-Deborah Sagraves, RT(R)
St. Anthony's North Medical Campus