Located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Lakewood, Colorado, Red Rocks Community College offers more than 150 programs and 650 courses leading to two-year degrees or professional certificates.
Red Rocks has campuses in Lakewood and Arvada. Courses are delivered in formats from traditional classroom to online to self-paced and weekend classes.
Since 1969, Red Rocks Community College has delivered a quality education to an eclectic mix of students of all ages, incomes and backgrounds. For many of our 14,000 annual students, Red Rocks is the convenient community college just down the street. For others, a Red Rocks program or course is worth traveling halfway around the world.
Red Rocks Community College is one of the finest higher education institutions in Colorado. Here's why:
- Qualified and accessible faculty, whose primary responsibility is teaching
- Average class size of fewer than 20 students
- Majors in today's hottest fields including health careers, speech-language pathology and audiology, computer technology, fire science, law enforcement, and many more
- Flexible course schedules that fit around work or home commitments
- Our AA/AS General Education Transfer Program is accepted by all of Colorado’s state four-year colleges and universities
- Computer technology, CISCO Academy and multimedia programs that are among the most popular and respected in the region
- Support services that include free tutoring, advising, a child care
center, special services, a fitness
center, Learning Commons, English as a Second Language, student life and student employment
- Tuition that is among the lowest in the state, plus many financial aid options and scholarships through our Foundation.
Questions? Need to contact us?
See our campus directory.
Campus Security Information- Find
out more about safety and security on our campus.