Through a cooperative agreement with WarrenTech (WT), the
career and technical high school for Jefferson County Public Schools, RRCC
students pursuing select vocational degrees and certificates attend this school
for specific vocational coursework and receive RRCC credit.
Classes follow the WT/Jeffco Public Schools calendar. Deadlines and class start and end dates differ from those of RRCC. Anyone who has graduated from high school, received a GED, or is age 21 or older may attend WT by enrolling through RRCC. Adults can attend WT on a space-available basis. WT classes are conducted on a block schedule, usually for 15 hours per week. The morning classes run M–F from 7:30–10:30 a.m. and the afternoon classes run M–Th from 12:00–3:45 pm.
Adult students pay tuition to RRCC but attend programs on the WT campus. Students are also required to pay program fees at WT. Typically, WT programs are the equivalent of 14 college credit hours per semester.
WarrenTech Admission Steps:
1. Apply for admission to RRCC at: www.rrcc.edu/admis
2. Take the Accuplacer Test at RRCC and Pick up a WT application in RRCC Admissions.
3. Attach the Accuplacer Test results to the WT application and submit it to the WT Counseling Office
4. Wait to be notified of acceptance to WT.
5. When accepted to WT, register with Janis Eagan in the RRCC Admissions Office and pay tuition/fees at both RRCC and WarrenTech.
WarrenTech Information Guides are available at WT or RRCC. For more information, contact the RRCC-WT Liaison at 303.982.0695 or the RRCC Admissions Office at 303.914.6543. Admissions and registration requirements can be obtained from either office. All students who apply to a WT program are required to either provide a college transcript or take the Accuplacer test at RRCC.