Earn a business degree in accounting, entrepreneurship, real estate, and more
We Mean Business
Business is a diverse, multi-faceted discipline with many opportunities. RRCC’s progressive business curriculum features faculty with real-world experience teaching the practical application of business principles. Choose from flexible learning formats: classroom, hybrid, or online that fit your schedule or learning style. Click here to contact and advisor from this program.
Learn to Prepare Income Tax Returns
TAX HELP COLORADO!
IT’S NOT TOO LATE! Sign up for Spring 2015!
RRCC offers areas of study that are in high demand in our current economy:
- Small Business Startup/Entrepreneurship– Realize your leadership potential….start your own business!
- Management and Supervision- Hone your leadership skills to effectively manage your business and people
- Business Interdisciplinary - Roll your technical/vocational certificate/coursework into a business degree (up to 15 credits in a vocational area can be applied as business electives to this AAS degree).
- Accounting – New businesses, changing financial laws, and increased accountability mean high job growth
- Real Estate -leverage your skills in this rapidly changing market that is a defining factor in the local and national economy.
Click here for other top-rated business skills in demand.
Red Rocks Community College offers the ability to immediately apply skills with an Associate of Applied Science or several certificate options. For students who plan to transfer to a 4-year university or college, RRCC can be an excellent pathway to achieving your goal with an Associate of Arts Degree - Business emphasis.
Six credits and three classes combined into this amazing trip!
Civil Rights Road Trip: May 2015, Visit Washington, DC, Birmingham, New Orleans, Memphis. Click here to view flyer.