Earn a Degree or Certificate in Business
You can do anything with an associate degree in business—lead a team of professionals, become a real estate agent, or even start your own company. With our variety of business programs, you will gain the real-world knowledge that is required to be successful.
Our business programs are offered in flexible learning formats, so you can earn your business associate degree on your own time. Attend traditional classes, participate in online courses, or combine the two for a unique hybrid learning style.
You can earn an Associate of Applied Science in Business with a specialization in:
- Management and Supervision: Hone leadership skills to effectively manage a business and people. Requires 60 credits. Learn more >>
- Real Estate: Learn the real estate business from top to bottom to ensure success in a competitive industry. Requires 62 credits. Learn more and watch our video >>
- Interdisciplinary: Put previously earned technical or vocational skills towards a degree in business. Requires 60 credits. Learn more >>
At Red Rocks, you can also earn an Associate of Arts in Business, which was developed as part of a statewide articulation agreement to facilitate transferring to a four-year university.
Our certification programs for business include:
- Business Foundations: Gain some insight into the world of business with our concise program consisting of three core courses. Learn more >>
- Leadership: Learn how to be an effective business leader with our innovative coursework. Requires 24 credits. Learn more >>
- Management and Supervision: Increase your value as a manager with this specialized business program. Requires 28 credits. Learn more >>
- Real Estate: Satisfy the requirements of the Colorado Real Estate Commission to become a licensed real estate broker in Colorado. Requires 12 credits. Learn more >>
- Registered Appraiser: Become a professional appraiser in Colorado. Requires 5 credits. Learn more >>
- Small Business Startup: Our condensed program teaches you the concepts of entrepreneurship and beginning a small business. Requires 8 credits. Learn more >>
What Can I Do With a Business Associate Degree?
Because we offer degrees and certificates in a variety of concentrations, you always learn the basics first—a must for any leader in business. Our degree programs require the completion of core classes to help set you up for success, whether you want to start your own business, join an international company, or work for a small, local business.
You can also earn a certificate in a special concentration of business with the completion of just a couple of courses; our Real Estate Certificate, for example, offers students the chance to become a licensed real estate broker in Colorado after just two short classes!
Why Learn Business at Red Rocks Community College
We know that your time is valuable. That’s why we offer our students the chance to learn at their own pace and on their own time. Regardless of your concentration, you can customize your coursework so that you complete your degree when you can.
Have questions? Contact one of our faculty members in the Business department here >>
Learn More at RRCC
Red Rocks Community College is offering a “Civil Rights Road Trip” from May 15-29, 2015. This special offer allows students to earn six credits towards their degrees:
- SOC 218 (Sociology of Diversity)
- BUS 192 (Service Learning)
- HIS 175 (History of Civil Rights)