Child Care Innovations
Child Care Innovations is a department of Red Rocks Community College, and continues to manage diverse funding provided by state, federal, county, private contracts, and tuition and fees. As a contracted partner of Qualistar Colorado, Child Care Innovations operates a Child Care Resource and Referral Agency, serving Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
Make a Payment
Payments can be made online at https://commerce.cashnet.com/RRCCCCIPAY
- Division of Early Care and Learning
- Denver Children's Advocacy Center 2014 Brochure
- Medication Administration Instructional Program Sample Forms
- Provider Update Form (printable version; return by mail or fax)
- Provider Update Form (editable version; return by email)
- Choosing the Best Care for Your Baby
- Choosing the Best Care for Your Toddler
- Choosing the Best Care for Your Pre-School Child
- Choosing the Best Care for Your School-Age Child
News, Information and Events
Now Available: ON-LINE Child Care Professional Education Center.
Follow the link to find almost 300 trainings available on-line for your continuing clock hours. Courses are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! http://www.smarthorizons.org/naccrra/rrcc/
One Stop Shop
For information on our training sessions, call 303.914.6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.