Integrated Pathway to a B.S. in Nursing
2017 I.N.P. Program Applications Open January 1st. (deadline is March 31st - APPLY EARLY)
Go to Nursing CAS to apply: www.nursingcas.org
Thursday, April 13, 5:30-6:30 pm, Arvada Campus, Room 7151 (During the Arvada Campus Showcase).
No reservation required.
To make an advising appointment with INP program Advisor, Dan Macy, call the Arvada Campus front desk at 303-914-6011.
Please note: This PowerPoint only has talking points and some key information. To obtain the most up-to-date, thorough and accurate information plan on attending an Information Session or make and advising appointment.
Red Rocks Community College and the University of Colorado’s College of Nursing offer a unique, integrated pathway to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. The Integrated Nursing Pathway (INP) program provides outstanding preparation for professional nursing practice. Designed to increase access for community college students to a B.S. degree in Nursing, it emphasizes the value of a diverse student population as a way to achieving excellence in practice that is reflective of the cultural diversity of health care recipients.
- Students will learn, study, and support each other throughout the program as a cohort group.
- Expert faculty and staff will be available to offer ongoing support and provide the best learning opportunities for successful completion.
- Students will complete their first year in the Integrated Nursing program at the new, state-of-the-art Arvada Campus.
- Students are required to successfully complete specific prerequisite courses in preparation for application to the Integrated Nursing Pathway program.
- Students must maintain a grade point average of a at least a 3.0 overall for the prerequisite coursework.
- The minimum acceptable grade for prerequisite courses is a "C" (overall prerequisite GPA must be at least 3.0).
- 15 students accepted each year. Program starts fall semester.
- Selection will be based on prerequisite GPA, personal statement on application, statements from two references (one academic), interview, writing sample, taking coursework at Colorado Community Colleges and Colorado residency at time of application.
- Not open to students who have an RN, LPN, PSY Tech or any bachelor degree.