The Language Lab provides resources for foreign languages, English as a second language, and international/intercultural learning. Tutoring in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and English is offered.
The Language Lab features:
- Internet access to foreign language websites
- Satellite for foreign language television
- Interactive CD-ROM materials, videos, and audio cassettes
- 101 foreign language CD-ROM
- Foreign language movies
- World beat music
- International news radio programs
Walk-In Tutoring Center Hours
Foreign Language Lab:
Spanish (room 1272, in the Learning Commons) Mon & Wed: 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
ESL tutoring hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays - 12:40 p.m.-3:40 p.m.
- Thursdays - 1:00 p.m.-3:40 p.m.
*Tutoring hours change throughout the semester. Please check the hours posted at the Foreign Language Lab for the most current times.