Directions to Health Sciences Campus in Arvada
Health Sciences Campus in Arvada
The Health Sciences campus is located at 5420 Miller St., Arvada, CO 80002 (Phone: 303.914.6010), just northwest of the intersection of I-70 and Kipling Street.
During construction of the RTD FasTracks Gold Line, road access to the Health Sciences Campus will be altered. Please note the items below and refer to RTD's interactive road map for detour information.
- Lee Street is Closed at Ridge Road. Students should use Miller Street to access Campus.
- Through mid November 2015
- Independence Street is closed at Ridge Road. Access from the North is still available.
- No approximate time given for access to resume
- The front entrance of the Health Sciences Campus (Arvada) is closed due to construction of the new building. Students, staff and faculty can use the back entrance. Accessible parking will also be available at the back entrance.
From downtown Denver: Go west on I-70 to Kipling Street. Turn right (north) on Kipling. Turn left onto Frontage Rd. and then turn right onto Miller St. Turn right at the Red Rocks Arvada Campus sign.
From Golden: take I-70 east to Kipling Street. Turn left (north) on Kipling. Turn left onto Frontage Rd. and then turn right onto Miller St. Turn right at the Red Rocks Arvada Campus sign.
Need public transportation? Click here to see the bus and light rail schedules to our campuses.