Study at Red Rocks Community College
- Clean, safe, and fun! Located in the quiet suburb of Lakewood (outside of Denver) in the beautiful state of Colorado
- Small class sizes and friendly, professional teachers
- Affordable tuition
- Transfer agreements with universities throughout Colorado, so you can be sure that all of the credits you take at Red Rocks will apply to your Bachelor's degree. Most of your credits will transfer to any major US institution
- Variety of two-year Associate degree majors available, such as Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Pre-Engineering, Pre-Nursing, Emergency Medical Services, Park Ranger Technology, Multimedia Graphic Design, and many, many more
- Intensive English Program gives you a direct path from ESL to regular college classes
- Enjoy exciting outdoor activities, like skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, and white water rafting, as well as amusement parks, museums, and shopping, just minutes from campus
- Friendly, helpful International Student Services Office staff to help you with all your needs
- Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Special Topics Course: click for flyer.
African Studies: Conflict, Security, and Development in Africa
Study Abroad: click for flyer.
Study U.S.A. Service Learning and Field Study Programs: click for flyer.
Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence 2014-2015: click for flyer.
- Dr. Sylvester Maphosa Awardee 2014-2015
Meet Some of Our Students