Red Rocks Community College Fitness Center
The RRCC Fitness center is dedicated to providing students and employees with the tools necessary to reach their fitness related goals. The center hosts a variety of cardio and weight machines including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, free weights, and a strength circuit. Use of the center is contingent on bringing a current RRCC ID.
RRCC Fitness is only as strong as we make it. Everyone needs to work together to encourage a friendly, open, and inclusive environment. As such we ask participants to:
- Be responsible, courteous, and safety conscious.
- Abstain from using foul language, chalk, and the dropping of weights.
- Consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise program.
- Report any equipment/facility issues immediately to RRCC Fitness staff.
- Exercise at their own risk; while exercising is beneficial it may provide exposure to injuries.
- Be responsible for securing and maintaining medical insurance.
- Ask the fitness staff for help whenever they are in doubt.
Use of the Fitness Center is free for students enrolled in courses for the current semester. Students enrolled in the following Fall semester are eligible for Summer usage.
An employee of the college can sign up for membership at Human Resources. Forms are available at the fitness center front desk.
Just $25/Semester or $70/Year