Degree & Certificate Programs
Why complete your degree at RRCC instead of a four-year college?
If you’re planning on getting a bachelor’s degree, then the A.A. is for you. It’s equivalent to the first two years at a state university. The only difference? At about half the cost, it’s a much more affordable way to start out. You’ll complete all of your general education requirements for the bachelor’s and can take electives geared toward a specific major. And, when you’re finished at RRCC, you’ll be prepared to transfer to a four-year university as a junior.
Academic Programs, Degrees and Certificates Chart
Degrees listed out by type:
- AA - Associate of Arts (transferable)
- AS - Associate of Science (transferable)
- AGS - Associate of General Studies (both Specialist and Generalist)
(pre-professional transfer or occupational)
- AAS - Associate of Applied Science (or see Career and Technical Education Programs at RRCC)
(occupational - not necessarily transferable to four-year colleges or universities)
- Certificate Programs (or see Career and Technical Education Programs at RRCC)(for individuals who are looking to change their careers, increase their skills in the work force, and who might already have a degree)
gtPathways Courses- In collaboration with Colorado 4-year schools, Colorado has developed a statewide guaranteed transfer program called "gtPathways" to create seamless transfer. Click here for a list of courses that are guaranteed transfer to any Colorado public college or university.
Gainful Employment Information
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." (Click here for more information.) The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year's data only. However, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.