Welcome to the RRCC Teacher Education (K-12) Department
Red Rocks Community College offers course work in Teacher Education with an emphasis in:
- Early Childhood Education (birth to third grade)
- Elementary & Secondary Education (K-12)
- Adult Education & Family Literacy
Highlights of the program include:
An Associate of Arts (60 credit hours), with an emphasis in teaching, and then transfer to a 4-year college of your choice.
A prescribed course plan that is guaranteed to transfer to all four year public colleges in Colorado that offer teacher licensure.
RRCC articulates to these private colleges:
- Coursework which includes general core classes and classes in teacher education.
- Small classes and personal advising by faculty.
**: School offers a post-baccalaureate teacher licensure program.