The Health Sciences Department at Red Rocks Community College offers classes in:
- Medical Office Technology: Medical Office Technology: Medical Assisting, Medical Office and Medical Billing/Coding (certificates /degrees)
- Phlebotomy (certificate)
- Physician Assistant Program (post-BS certificate and MS Degree option)
Arvada Health Sciences Campus:
- Holistic Health (certificates, degree)
- Home Health Aide (certificate)
- Hospice Aide (certificate)
- Medical Imaging (certificate/degree)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (certificate/degree)
- Nurse Aide (certificate)
- Pre-Nursing (coursework)
- Radiology (certificate/degree)
- Reflexology (certificate)
- RN Refresher (certificate)
We offer a variety of excellent course offerings. We have classes offered in the day, in the evening, and during the weekend. In addition to traditional classroom settings we offer online, self-directed, and hybrid classes.
If you are planning the first two years of your college experience at Red Rocks, you will be pleased to know our core courses transfer to Colorado state colleges and universities. For a listing of our classes, as well as a complete list of all Red Rocks classes, please visit our class schedule.
Careers in Healthcare
Do you want a gratifying and secure career in healthcare? Red Rocks Community College brings current information, specialized training, and instructors with up-to-date knowledge in your field of study.
Our training programs are short, affordable, and hands-on.
Need Help Planning?
Plan Your Health Career is a one-of-a-kind solution to help you plan for your health career! Based on your specific needs, Plan Your Health Career provides reliable tools to assess your interests, suggest education and career options, prepare you for the job search, and connect you to today's jobs. Get started with your planning here.
This product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
Disclaimer:The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.