The Health Sciences Department at Red Rocks Community College offers classes in:
- Medical Office Technology: Medical Office Technology: Medical Assisting, Medical Office and Medical Billing/Coding (certificates /degrees)
- Phlebotomy (certificate)
- Physician Assistant Program (post-BS certificate and MS Degree option)
- Pre-Nursing (coursework)
- Reflexology (certificate)
- Holistic Health (certificates, degree)
- Home Health Aide (certificate)
- Hospice Aide (certificate)
- Medical Imaging (certificate/degree)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (certificate/degree)
- Nurse Aide (certificate)
- Radiology (certificate/degree)
- RN Refresher (certificate)
We offer a variety of excellent course offerings. We have classes offered in the day, in the evening, and during the weekend. In addition to traditional classroom settings we offer online, self-directed, and hybrid classes.
If you are planning the first two years of your college experience at Red Rocks, you will be pleased to know our core courses transfer to Colorado state colleges and universities. For a listing of our classes, as well as a complete list of all Red Rocks classes, please visit our class schedule.
Careers in Healthcare
Do you want a gratifying and secure career in healthcare? Red Rocks Community College brings current information, specialized training, and instructors with up-to-date knowledge in your field of study.
Our training programs are short, affordable, and hands-on.
Gainful Employment Information
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." Click here for more information. The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year’s data only. We hope that this information is helpful to our current students and prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.