Submit Your ACT or SAT Test Scores to the Assessment Center
If you need to submit your ACT or SAT test scores to the Assessment Center, there are several ways to do so:
- Email your scores to the Assessment Center
- Fax your scores to the Assessment Center
- Mail your scores to the Assessment Center
- Bring your scores in personally to the Assessment Center
- Contact your high school and have them forward your scores to the Assessment Center
Assessment Center Email: email@example.com
Assessment Center Fax : 303.914.6457
Assessment Center Mailing Address:
Red Rocks Community College
Assessment Center, Box 24
13300 West Sixth Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228-1255
Assessment and Testing Specialists
Evening and Weekend Testing Specialist
Stan Eigsti Manager of Assessment Center
The Assessment Center is located behind the Admissions Desk at the main entrance of the Lakewood Campus.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
First Saturday of each month only: 9 m - 1 pm
No tests are given out 30 minutes before closing. ALL tests are collected at closing.
Assessment and Testing Specialist
Arvada Campus Assessment Hours*
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You can see the Arvada Campus Hours at http://www.rrcc.edu/arvada/hours
Please remember, all testing requires that you show a picture ID.
- No academic test issued half hour before closing time, single placement test an hour before closing time and a full placement test 2 hours before closing time.
- All tests are taken - as complete - (whether it's done or not) when the Testing Center closes. You are responsible for allowing sufficient time to take a test.
- Picture ID required for identification.
About Red Rocks Community College: We are a two-year college with two beautiful campuses located in Lakewood and Arvada. With the help of our supportive learning community of faculty and staff, we offer flexible online, weekend, self-paced, accelerated and traditional classes that transfer easily to any four-year college in Colorado. RRCC is a community college that provides degrees and certificates for new or returning students, and concurrent enrollment for high school students since 1969.