(Note: This is a counseling/mental health service, not academic advising.)
Appointments are free to students currently enrolled at RRCC.
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER, ALWAYS CALL 911 FIRST.
If you are having a Mental Health Crisis, please call the Colorado Crisis and Support Line at 1-844-493-8255.
Contact the Student Health Clinic to schedule an appointment with the Behavioral Health Counselors: 303.914.6655
To contact Katey Parsons, LPC, directly:
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesdays, appointments held 9:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Thursday appointments held 1:00 pm- 3:30 pm
- Friday, appointments held 9 am-11:30 am
- Walk-in Hours: Monday – Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Thursdays 1:00 pm-4 pm Clinic door closes each day at 4:00 pm; and Fridays 9 am-12:30 pm Clinic door closes at 12:30 pm.
Thursdays, appointments held 9:00 am-10:30 am; Walk-ins 9 am
Faculty & Staff Info
- The Behavioral Health Counselor will be on campus Fridays from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm to consult with staff & faculty and attend meetings. The BHC reserves the opportunity to schedule student appointments on Fridays on a case-by-case basis.
- Faculty & Staff can schedule phone or in-person consultation meetings during the above hours by contacting the Student Health Clinic.
About Red Rocks Community College: We are a two-year college with two beautiful campuses located in Lakewood and Arvada. With the help of our supportive learning community of faculty and staff, we offer flexible online, weekend, self-paced, accelerated and traditional classes that transfer easily to any four-year college in Colorado. RRCC is a community college that provides degrees and certificates for new or returning students, and concurrent enrollment for high school students since 1969.