Office of Veterans Affairs
Red Rocks Community College Welcomes Veterans and Dependents!
The Office of Veterans Affairs assists students with application for VA educational benefit funding and reports to Veteran Affairs on behalf of the student.
If you are in the military, you know that a college education is the best way to move forward! RRCC offers all of the general education courses you need such as math, english, science, history, and more at locations and times that are convenient to where you live, your schedule and your life. We also offer career training in just about every program you can think of. Go to the Get Started page for a checklist of the admissions process. Click here for a visual of the applications and enrollment process for veterans.
Location: Learning Commons, Room 1252
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Fridays
Veterans Study Lounge
Location: Library ( top floor of Learning Commons )
The Veterans Study Lounge provides a space where RRCC student veterans can study, relax, or make connections with fellow student veterans. The Study Lounge provides computer stations, wifi, printer, telephone for local calls, coffee, refrigerator, microwave and veteran-related RRCC and community resource information.
RRCC Veterans Student Club
The club is a voice for student veterans concerns and is active in helping veterans reintegrate into academic and civilian life. The club also connects students to RRCC and community resources.
Blue Authorization/ Certification Form
- Must be renewed each semeste
- Must be fully complete, with Advisors initials, and Student Signature. See our sample form for further explanation: Blue Certification Form
- Post 9/11 veterans are required to provide a copy of their award letter
Contact the RRCC Office of Veterans Affairs should you have any change in classes: Deployment or Training Exercises under Orders
- Change of Schedule or Addition/ Subtraction of Classes
- The prior credit-it is now mandatory. All veteran students must have all transcripts, including military experience, in and evaluated by the end of their first term
Red Rocks Community College was ranked in "Best for Vets" awards since 2011 and has been named a 2014 Military Friendly School®.