Integrative Health Professions Degree and Certificates

To enroll into any Integrated Health Professions course, you must have one of the following documented with the college:

  • Successful completion of ENG 090 or higher** (with a C or better)
  • English ACT of 18 or SAT of 440**
  • Accuplacer sentence skills of 95 or higher**
  • Successful completion of ESL 053 & 093 coursework**
  • Students with a college degree of AA, AS or higher**

**Documentation is required


Integrated Health Professions degree.

This is a 61 credit degree that transfers to the Integrative Healthcare program at Metropolitan State University of Denver. 
“C” grade or higher in all course work is required to receive the AAS

Click here for the Integrated Health Professions AAS Sample Schedule.pdf


Please click here to view Integrated Health Professions certificates

  • Integrative Health Practitioner
  • Reflexology Professional
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Yoga Teacher Training
  • Energy Medicine

“C” grade or higher in all course work is required to receive any of the Integrated Health Professions Certificates.

This program is intended to enhance health care practice as well as to prepare one to be a facilitator in alternative types of health care.

See your advisor to map out your educational pathway to your chosen career path.