Student Resources

Click on one of the titles below to find more information:

Application Materials

Things to Remember as an F-1 Student

Community Resources

International Student Taxes

F-1 Student Employment

Information about Visas and Immigration

International Student Health Insurance Information



Links to Information about Red Rocks Community College