Contact Information

Veteran Services Office Hours and Location

We are available during regular business hours via phone, video chat and email to help you with any questions you may have. Blue sheet submissions and certifications are continuing as usual remotely. Due to high volume of paperwork and inquiries being processed by our office at this time, we will not always be available by phone. Scheduling a call in advance will ensure we can connect with you and get you the information you need!

Scheduling using Navigate will allow you to choose an available appointment on the day of your choice.

Contact the Veterans Services office:
  • Office hours for general questions and resources – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.  RRCC staff members will be available to help direct you to resources on campus.

  • Email:

  • Phone: 303-914-6127

Nicholas Garst  - RRCC Veteran Benefits Advisor


Phone: 303.914.6127

Brandy Rivera  - RRCC VA Tuition and Fee Billing


Phone: 303.914.6939

Fax: 303.914.6335

Military Tuition Assistance Vouchers

Solomon Amendment Requests

Please send an email with your request to the Registrar's office.

Weather Delay Information

RRCC Weather Delay Line for Lakewood and Arvada: 303.914.6600

RRCC Weather Delay Line for the Mill in Colorado Springs: 719.468.0449

9 News

CBS Local

The Denver Channel

Denver Post

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

Please check the corresponding "fact sheet" for your benefits chapter.

  1. "Do you need anything else from me?" Please double-check the Get Started Here page to make sure you have completed all of the steps that apply to you. If/when we find something that we need from you, we contact you immediately. Please check your student email.
  2. "How will I know when I'm certified to the VA?" Once your classes are certified to the VA, you will receive an email detailing which program of study was used, which classes, which campuses, the total number of credits, and your VA CertID. This will be sent to your student email address. If we couldn't certify a class or if we notice that you need to do something to keep your file up-to-date, we will tell you about it in this email. Please check your spam and junk folders for an email with "VA Certification Confirmation" in the subject line.
  3. "When will VA pay my balance?" If you are using Post 9/11 and eligible for 100% of your tuition and fees to be paid by the VA, they typically pay the month before the semester ends. If you submitted your online form by the drop date (Request for VA Certification), you will not be charged late fees on this balance. If you are not using Post 9/11 paid at 100%, please set up a payment plan to avoid late fees.

About Red Rocks Community College: We are a two-year college with two beautiful campuses located in Lakewood and Arvada. With the help of our supportive learning community of faculty and staff, we offer flexible online, weekend, self-paced, accelerated and traditional classes that transfer easily to any four-year college in Colorado. RRCC is a community college that provides degrees and certificates for new or returning students, and concurrent enrollment for high school students since 1969.