Semester Request Form

To request accommodations, please select the Online Request Form link below.  This form is to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of each semester.  Your Accommodations Letter will be emailed to your Rock email at least one week before classes begin.

Interpreting or Real-time Transcription Services

For class accommodations, submit your completed Semester Request Form at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.

To request an interpreter or transcriptionist for a one-time event, submit the following form or email all event information at least one week in advance to the Interpreter Coordinator at

Testing Form

  1. Students are required to provide the instructor with a copy of the Accommodated Testing form NO LATER than the class period prior to the test date. (ex.-test is on Wednesday you should give the form on Monday).

  2. If the Student fails to provide the form in the time above instructors have the right to deny the accommodation request.

  3. The instructor must complete the Accommodated Testing form and return it along with a copy of the test and any other additional instructions or supplies to Accessibility Services. The test and form can also be emailed to

  4. Tests are administered in the Testing Center unless otherwise authorized by the Accessibility Services.

  5. Students authorized to test in Accessibility Services will need to schedule a time to take the test in our office.

Initial Meeting Forms

Students will fill out these forms before their intake meeting. If this initial meeting is over phone, please fill out and email to If the meeting is in-person, the forms will be filled out in our office.

Note: If a student already has disability information such as an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), 504 Plan, or evaluation report, they will not need to have the Disability Information Form completed. See the Student Information page for more information about the Intake Process.

Disability Parking Permit Application

Temporary Disability Parking Permit Applications are available through the

Red Rocks Campus Police Department

Department Forms

Note: if you have a valid State-issued disability placard, you do not need to apply for a Red Rocks placard.

All online forms are available in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms.

Get Adobe Reader