Credit Recovery

Do you need credits to complete high school? Jefferson County Public Schools has a variety of options for students who are in need of recovering graduation credit in order to receive their high school diploma. 

Take the final step and cross the finish line by contacting the staff at the Jeffco Public Schools Student Engagement Office - Project Finish Line. Get more information about how to get those last few school credits to receive your diploma.

Once you have your high school diploma you’ll be ready to take on college coursework. In order to receive financial aid, students must have a high school diploma or GED. That’s a great reason to complete! Get the boost you need to succeed, earn more money, discover more opportunities, and live a better life.

For credit recovery outside of Jefferson County, please contact your school district for more information.